domingo, 16 de agosto de 2015

PRENDER O (ARREST THE) Pan ydiotam puerile (Walnut, 2015)

EARTH OF WALNUT IN FRONT OF STICK

Homo mentis sidereaque (Walnut, 2015)

 http://profemernogueira.blogspot.com.br/2015/08/fazendo-minha-casa-making-my-house.html
http://profemernogueira.blogspot.com.br/2015/08/bem-vindo-welcome-bienvenue-bienvenidos.html

In the government's assessment, the protests bind PT Lava Jet and focus on Dilma and Lula[Pan ydiotam puerile]
Even smaller than the previous ones, acts concerned Plateau; Dilma is meeting with ministers in the late afternoon, reports Vera Rosa
16/08/2014

Demonstration on Avenida Paulista gathered 350,000 people, according to the Military Police. But the Datafolha Institute said 135,000 protesters in the state capital; across the state, the PM estimated 465,000 people in the streets

http://www.estadao.com.br/aovivo/manifestacao-contra-dilma (Pt)

08/16/2015 12h54 - 21h04 Updated 16/08/2015
All states and the DF have protests against the government Dilma
http://g1.globo.com/politica/noticia/2015/08/manifestantes-protestam-contra-o-governo-dilma-em-cidades-do-brasil.html (Pt)

Lula[Pan ydiotam puerilegreets militants Vigil in Defense of Democracy
08/12/2015 21:22
http://www.institutolula.org/lula-cumprimenta-militantes-da-vigilia-em-defesa-da-democracia
http://www.institutolula.org


EARTH OF WALNUT - BRAZIL - SAINT PAUL STATE -TOWN OF JOHN - UNDER JEQUITIBÁ TREE 3,000 YEARS +- 
[...SAPO-BARBUDO", VOCÊ VAI PARA A "CAGADA" CONCLUIR O ENSINO FUNDAMENTAL [6º ANO (11 ANOS DE IDADE) AO 9º ANO (14 ANOS DE IDADE).]. (GO WORK WHAT IS BETTER... YOU DO NOT "FROG-BEARDED" YOU GO TO "shit" CONCLUDE ELEMENTARY SCHOOL [6º YEAR (11 YEAR OLD) TO 9º YEAR (14 YEAR OLD).)]

TODA ESTA BAGUNÇA DOS SEUS ROUBOS PARA UMA ÚNICA DIVERSÃO: ESCAPAR DE SER EDUCADO, SEU Pan ydiotam puerile(Walnut, 2015). (ALL THIS MESS OF ITS THEFT FOR SINGLE FUN: ESCAPE TO BE EDUCATED, YOUR Pan ydiotam puerile (Walnut, 2015).)

PRENDA-O! (HOLD IT!)
DIRECTOR GENERAL
DPF Leandro Daiello Coimbra
Phone: (61) 2024-8502
Reception office: (61) 2024-8508

 

 ----////----
ÉMER WALNUT CAÇANDO (HUNTING) TROLLS:

BRAGANÇA PAULISTA CITY - SAINT PAUL STATE - 16/08/2015 AT 5:10h


5:10h a.m.

O´CLOCK IN CHURCH SAINT JOHN, THE BAPTIST - TOWN OF JOHN(JOANÓPOLIS) - SAINT JOHN STATE - BRAZIL


SEEN BY EARTH OF WALNUT - UNIVERSE OF WALNUT 
[Melhoremos a função do CUBO que para cada entrada devolve uma saída correspondente. (We improve the function of the HUB that for each input returns a corresponding output.)]


MONUMENT PRISON 1895 - SQUARE "JOHN YOSEPH BAPTIST WALNUT (1825-1909)" - TOWN OF JOHN - SAINT PAUL STATE - BRAZIL

picks that I am a thief (Pt)
Gravadora Cid. Posted on April 3, 2018

- "Bum It is suitcase
But this time
He did not get along
He was robbing poor house
See just what happened "

The thief was at home
Almost died of heart

Imagine if the thief
You have a heart attack, trickster?
And die in my shed
I have nothing luxury
I can please a thief
It's just a broken chair
A newspaper that is my mattress
I have a crock pot
And two bricks as a stove
The thief went crazy
To see so much misery
Upon a Christian
What went screaming down the street
Hit me that I am a thief!
Catch me!

Heeee!
Not assault another poor
Not break a shed
Please, take me!

Catch me!
Hit me that I am a thief
Hiiii!

The Lele da Cuca[mind]
He is in pinel[run]
Speaking alone bobeação[silly]
Giving punch the walls
And this screaming chorus
Catch me!

Catch me!
Hit me that I am a thief
Heeee!
Catch me!
Hit me that I am a thief
Not assault another poor
Nor break a shed ...

Catch me!
Hit me that I am a thief
Hiiii!
Catch me!
Hit me that I am a thief!

Heeee!
Not assault another poor
Not break a shed
Please take me!

Catch me!
Hit me that I am a thief
Hiiii!
Catch me!
Hit me that I am a thief
Look what!
I did not assault another poor
Not arrombo a shed
Please take me!
Catch me!
Hit me that I am a thief
Heeee!
Catch me!
Hit me that I am a thief
Not assault another poor
Not break a shed
Please catch me!
Catch me!
Hit me that I am a thief
Catch me!
Hit me that I am a thief
Heeee!
Not assault another poor
Or break into a shed!

EARTH OF WALNUT - TOWN OF JOHN - SAINT PAUL STATE - BRAZIL
FAZENDO A MINHA CASA SOBRE A ROCHA E AS "PREDRAS" DAS PAREDES DA SENZALA. (MAKING MY HOUSE UNDER THE ROCK AND THE STONES OF THE WALLS OF SLAVE-QUARTERS.)


Que árvore será essa? (What tree is this?)

HUMM!?? CORTARAM A ÁRVORE AROEIRA-BRAVAAAAAA!!! (CUT THE AROEIRA-BRAVEEEEE TREE !!!)

[VOADORA NA "pullet-crazy"]

esporte ao ar livre, no pasto. (outdoor sport, in the pasture.)

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário