segunda-feira, 26 de dezembro de 2011

SÃO PAULO - CAPITAL - DEC. 26, 2011.

Adriana Calcanhotto - I'm Without You (Video Clip (Extras) (Pt)
Adriana Calcanhotto. Posted Mar. 17, 2011.

So I'm Without You
Adriana Calcanhotto

Airplane without wing, bonfire without embers
I'm like this without you
Football without ball,
Tweety without frajola
I'm like this without you

Why does it have to be that way?
If my desire has no end
I want you all the time
Not a thousand speakers
They will be able to speak for me

Love without kiss
Buchecha without Claudinho
I'm like this without you
Circus without clown
Dating without making out
I'm like this without you

I'm crazy to see you arrive
I'm crazy to have you in my hands
Lay in your embrace
Resume the piece
I miss my heart

I do not exist far away from you
And loneliness is my worst punishment
I count the hours
To see you
But the clock is wrong with me

Why? Why?

Baby without pacifier
Romeo without Juliet
I'm like this without you
Car without road
Cheese without guava
I'm like this without you

Why does it have to be that way?
If my desire has no end
I want you all the time
Not a thousand speakers
will be able to speak for me

I do not exist far away from you
And loneliness is my worst punishment
I count the hours so I can see you
But the clock is wrong with me

I do not exist far away from you
And loneliness is my worst punishment
I count the hours so I can see you
But the clock is wrong with me

Rodovia Fernão Dias p/ Guarulhos
Irmão e esposa indo para o Estado de Santa Catarina auxiliar o pessoal da Cruz Vermelha no...
(Fernão Dias Highway to Guarulhos city
Brother and wife going to the state of Santa Catarina to assist the Red Cross staff in ...)
----///----
"HOSPITAL RUTH CARDOSO" EM BALNEÁRIO CAMBORIÚ-SC
Ter, 20 de Setembro de 2011 17:44

A Cruz Vermelha, não somente atua em catástrofes e conflitos armados, mas também como uma organização auxiliar dos poderes públicos. Em 10 de outubro será inaugurada o hospital Ruth Cardoso em Balneário Camboriú, sob a administração da Cruz Vermelha Brasileira.

http://www.cruzvermelhabrasileira-sc.org.br/component/content/article/1-latest-news/98-inalguracao-do-hospital-ruth-cardoso-em-balneario-camboriu.html

Foto: http://www.minhocanacabeca.com/noticia/17667
----////----
CUMBICA AIRPORT - SAINT PAUL CAPITAL - BRAZIL
Como sempre... Fui tirar foto e acabou filmando um pouquinho... e não é que a gatinha pediu pra tirar uma foto com a máquina dela... estava indo pra Itália... (As always ... I took a picture and ended up filming a little bit ... and it's not that the kitten asked to take a picture with her camera ... she was going to Italy ...)

"Managers with global expertise
and local knowledge
to take care of your assets
Então, CLARO, pedi pra tirar uma minha tb ;) RELÓGIOS SINCRONIZADOS COM O "MEU RELÓGIO"... e coisa boooaaa. (So, CLEAR, I asked to take one of my tb;) WATCHES SYNCHRONIZED WITH "MY WATCH"... and goooddd thing.)

TERMINAL x IMORTAIS
TELECINE - TELÃO: PREMIERE IN CINEMAS - IMMORTAL.

Immortals - Dubbed - Official Trailer Subtitled.
See MoviesJa. Posted on December 7, 2011

UIAAA... os Boeing´s rsrs


SEE: http://profemernogueira.blogspot.com/2011/11/boeing-gm_20.html
E SIGA OS LINKS...

Tinha perdido o comprovante do estacionamento, não sei como... corre...corre... + meia-hora. Saco viu! rsrs

Poxa.. nem um avião no ar!
AHH BOM! ;)

Na Marginal... Chuvinha boaaa... Olha o cavalo!

SEE: http://profemernogueira.blogspot.com/2011/12/emer-nogueira-joga-com-o-cavalo.html

Conhecer + Sampa... Fui...

3 comentários:

  1. boas fotos do aeroporto cumbica boa administraçao para teu irmao hospital de santa catarina vai ser o hospital com a guia de DEUS.AMEM

    ResponderExcluir
  2. O DEUS D ISRAEL TEM NOS DADO VITORIA.MUITOS LIVRAMENTOS NO ANO Q ESTA FINDANDO! estamos confiantes em 2012! amei as fotos!

    ResponderExcluir
  3. O DEUS D ISRAEL VOS DE VITORIA SANTA CATARINA TAMBEM DEUS ABENÇOE ODANIEL E ESPOSA A PAZ DE DEUS MAE

    ResponderExcluir