terça-feira, 21 de julho de 2015

"cagadas" ("shits")

MONUMENT PRISON 1895 - SQUARE "JOHN YOSEPH BAPTIST WALNUT (1825-1909)" - TOWN OF JOHN - SAINT PAUL STATE - BRAZIL

SEE, PRISON ("SHIT"):


Agents strike paralyzes 97 prisons in Saint Paul, says union

Posted on 20.07.2015 16:02
State agency
Wenceslas President 20 - A strike by prison guards of Saint Paul, started over the weekend, reaches 97 of the 163 prisons in the state, he informed the President of the Union of Penitentiary Security Agents of the State of Saint Paul (SINDASP), Daniel Grandolfo, on Monday, 20.
(...)
Among the claims, the union leaders call the precaution of weapons and bulletproof vests for agents can protect themselves outside of working hours, spare inflationary losses and the payment of the Penitentiary Result Bonus (BRP) and the filing of disciplinary proceedings against 32 strikers, both promised by the government during the 2014 strike.

SAP. The Department of Corrections (SAP) has no survey on the situation, which may occur in the afternoon, when it is expected to comment on the motion.
http://www.em.com.br/app/noticia/nacional/2015/07/20/interna_nacional,670412/greve-de-agentes-paralisa-97-prisoes-em-sp-diz-sindicato.shtml

Union of Employees of the Prison System of the State of Saint Paul
http://www.sifuspesp.org.br/

Department of Corrections (SAP):
http://www.sap.sp.gov.br/
----////----
Before dying, young man killed in CEM-[Piauí State] wrote letter to mother
In the letter, Gleison da Silva, 17, apologizes to his mother and thanks love. Elizabeth Vieira received text before son's transfer to the Male Educational Center - CEM
07/22/15, 12:51
http://www.jornaldeluzilandia.com.br/txt.php?id=37909 (Pt)

http://www.tocnoticias.com.br/ler_noticia2014.php?idnoticia=11084

07/18/2015 11h01 - 11h57 Updated 18/07/2015
Dead in his cell, convicted of rape committed crime 1 to 13 years
Gleison Vieira da Silva, 17, was beaten to death on Thursday (16). Teen comes from a poor family, he left school and was involved with drugs.

Comentário de Émer Nogueira:
- Meus "macacos-escravos" que vão presos tem muitas falhas cognitivas. Essa carta demonstra muita desconexão. (- My "monkeys-slaves" that are prisoners evidence many cognitive impairment. This letter demonstrates a lot of disconnect.) Arrependeu-se de coração e mandei-o para o CÉU. (Repented of heart and sent him to Heaven.)

House rejects compulsory secondary education in Brazilian prisons
The rejected proposal is the replacement of the Senate to the Bill 25/99
Published on 07/24/2015 21:43:09

(..)
The opinion of the rapporteur, Mr Manoel Junior (PMDB-Paraíba State), pointed incompatibility and financial and budget inadequate substitute. He said the proposal conflicts with the Fiscal Responsibility Law (Complementary Law 101/00), by failing to estimate the budgetary and financial impact of the measure and to demonstrate the origin of funds for its financing.

http://www.tribunadabahia.com.br/2015/07/24/camara-rejeita-ensino-medio-obrigatorio-em-prisoes-do-pais

SEE, Falas-torta (Talk-crooked):
http://profemernogueira.blogspot.com.br/2015/03/sao-animais-fio-ii-are-animals-son-ii.html
http://profemernogueira.blogspot.com.br/2015/03/northeastern-of-brazil-falas-torto.html

Luis Ricardo Handle Fire in the Mouse Program 【09/12/2014】(Pt)


EARTH OF WALNUT
"PITO DENTRO DA SENZALA NOS PORÕES DA CASA GRANDE=FUGA EM BANDO DE CRIMINOSOS DAS "PRISONS".

DIIILLMAAAA!!!
ANUNCIE O "PRESÍDIO MODELO", QUE É UMA ESCOLA - ALFABETIZAÇÃO, ENSINO FUNDAMENTAL, ENSINO MÉDIO E CAPACITAÇÃO PROFISSIONAL - ACRESCIDO DE CELAS E GUARDAS ARMADOS."

[PREGUIÇA! A Casa-Grande está muito longe. Deixa para outro dia. Não adianta mostrar, demonstrar, vocês são "animais", não entendem.]

Video and photo: http://profemernogueira.blogspot.com.br/2014/12/that-is-to-learn-to-do-slapstick.html

Bezerra "catch I that am a thief" (Pt)

Postad april 15, 2008

- "Bum It is suitcase
But this time
He did not get along
He was robbing poor house
See just what happened "

The thief was at home
Almost died of heart

Imagine if the thief
You have a heart attack, trickster?
And die in my shed
I have nothing luxury
I can please a thief
It's just a broken chair
A newspaper that is my mattress
I have a crock pot
And two bricks as a stove
The thief went crazy
To see so much misery
Upon a Christian
What went screaming down the street
Hit me that I am a thief!
Catch me!

Heeee!
Not assault another poor
Not break a shed
Please, take me!

Catch me!
Hit me that I am a thief
Hiiii!

The Lele da Cuca[mind]
He is in pinel[run]
Speaking alone bobeação[silly]
Giving punch the walls
And this screaming chorus
Catch me!

Catch me!
Hit me that I am a thief
Heeee!
Catch me!
Hit me that I am a thief
Not assault another poor
Nor break a shed ...

Catch me!
Hit me that I am a thief
Hiiii!
Catch me!
Hit me that I am a thief!

Heeee!
Not assault another poor
Not break a shed
Please take me!

Catch me!
Hit me that I am a thief
Hiiii!
Catch me!
Hit me that I am a thief
Look what!
I did not assault another poor
Not arrombo a shed
Please take me!
Catch me!
Hit me that I am a thief
Heeee!
Catch me!
Hit me that I am a thief
Not assault another poor
Not break a shed
Please catch me!
Catch me!
Hit me that I am a thief
Catch me!
Hit me that I am a thief
Heeee!
Not assault another poor
Or break into a shed!

 (מטטרון) METATRON´S CUBE:

Know your Army - Command of Land Operations (COTER) (Pt)
Posted July 21, 2015. Watch the institutional video of the Land Operations Command (COTER), the 2nd video in the series "Know Your Army".

SEE:
----////----
EXCLUÍDO (BAR OUT)
EARTH OF WALNUT
TRENCH IN EARTH OF WALNUT - TOWN OF JOHN - SAINT PAUL STATE - BRAZIL

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário