quinta-feira, 19 de fevereiro de 2015

Eu me divirto com esses "animais" II. (I have fun WITH THESE "ANIMALS" II.)

Afrika ülkelerinin Boko Haram'a karşı savaşı sürüyor
Postado 18 de fevereiro 2015. It takes the fight against Boko Haram African countries. Nigerian military, with the last held operation, more than 300 militants were killed, has announced that it is taken back control of the 11 towns. Operations are focused on the border with Cameroon, Nigeria case Fotokol town. The reason for the commander explains Cameroonian Belthus Kwena:(...)

TRENCH IN EARTH OF WALNUT - TOWN OF JOHN - SAINT PAUL STATE - BRAZIL
"LET'S TRAFFIC - $$$$$$ - WEAPONS FOR..."
["...THE CHRISTIANS IN NIGERIA."]

Eu me divirto com esses "animais"[I]. (I have fun WITH THESE "ANIMALS"[I].)

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário