sábado, 7 de junho de 2014

FESTA JUNINA...

...IN SQUARE "JOHN YOSEPH BAPTIST WALNUT" - TOWN OF JOHN - STATE SAINT PAUL - BRAZIL
Pelo acumulo de lixo foi uma festa familiar. Estou tomando vinho quente+pedaços de maçã.

Posted 22/12/2013 
Theme song Shake.
Jumping the bonfire (Aroldo Lobo and Milton de Oliveira). The balloon goes up (DP adpt.Matheus Released). That there with Saint Anthony (Lamartine Babo).

----////----
GUIA FESTAS JUNINAS EM SÃO PAULO.
07 e 08 de Junho de 2014
Quermesse do Calvário, em Pinheiros.

Foreign tourists discover thematic parties
Publicado em 23/06/2014
"I wanted to know the party to be more familiar, as I was told. But we were only in ballads, "said Valerius, who had visited the country at the carnival. In the bazaar of Calvary, he saw repeating striking qualities of the Brazilian. "They are always open and receptive. And the culture in general, enchants me. Enjoyed country music and funk, "he said.
http://sao-paulo.estadao.com.br/noticias/geral,gringos-descobrem-as-festas-juninas,1517132

Colégio Módulo.

Clube Paineiras do Morumby.

Chácara Santa Cecília (zona oeste de SP).

----////----
TOWN OF JOHN
FRIDAY, 24 JUNE 2011 
BRAZIL - TOWN OF JOHN: Feast of St. John the Baptist

[Nogueiras]

Foto: 

FESTAS JUNINAS:
----////----
Brasil: Greve do metro de São Paulo obriga a intervenção policial e provoca caos rodoviário
Publicado 07/06/2014

Publicado em 06/06/2012
Greve no metrô provoca caos em São Paulo. Houve confronto da população com a polícia, prisões, ônibus depredados e foi registrado o maior congestionamento da história da cidade de São Paulo.

Posted 03/09/2011

(...)
Boss, the train was late
So I'm coming now
I bring here a memorandum of Central
The train was delayed half an hour
You have no reason to send me away!
Boss, the train was late
So I'm coming now
I bring here a memorandum of Central
The train was delayed half an hour
You have no reason to send me away!
You have the patience need to understand
I was always obedient
Doer of my duty
A delay is very fair
When no explanation
I am a householder
I need to make my bread

Why drink so much boy
Enough is too much 
Whether it is because the woman is good to stop
Because none of them knows how to love
If you're suffering today
is why you want so 
and when will more drinking
More remember this woman
Do not you believe as I suppose
these verses of song
but the woman grows a dream
the cup and heart
----////----
[SÓ PORCARIADAS, MAL EDUCADOS... ]


FALTA D'ÁGUA EM SAMPA:

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário