sexta-feira, 22 de julho de 2016

VAI TODO MUNDO PARA O FORNO... (EVERYBODY GOES FOR FURNACE...)


MAKING MY HOUSE - EARTH OF WALNUT- TOWN OF JOHN - SAINT PAUL STATE - BRAZIL

Pope[pullet-crazy] will pay tribute to victims of the Nazis in Poland
AFP - 07/20/16 - 14:40 - (Arquivo) Papa Francisco - AFP/ArquivosPapa vai prestar homenagem a vítimas do nazismo na Polônia
The Pope Francis will pay tribute to the victims of Nazism during a visit on 29 July, the concentration camp of Auschwitz in Poland, during which he will meet with ten survivors.

"Francis did not utter a word. It will be a visit in silence, pain, compassion and tears, "the Vatican spokesman, Father Federico Lombardi.

Francisco is the third Pope to visit Auschwitz after John Paul II in 1979 and Pope Benedict XVI in 2006.


"WHAT IS IT?"


EARTH OF WALNUT
RUMMRUUAAMMM

Original photos:
http://profemernogueira.blogspot.com.br/2015/08/fazendo-minha-casa-making-my-house_14.html

SEE:
http://profemernogueira.blogspot.com.br/2014/04/velorio-e-enterro-jose-alberti-nogueira.html


EARTH OF WALNUT
Prof. Émer Martins [Monteiro] Walnut [Alberti] Junk:
- Eu não sou rei nem de mim mesmo vou ser rei destes judeus-burros. (-I'm not king nor myself will be king of these donkeys-Jews.)


The Way that Want Life, How said the Master (Pt)
Posted on March 4, 2011

The Way That Life Want

No one knows the pain that I bear in chest
Who sees me smile like this
Not even know my loneliness
It is my samba helps me in life
My pain passes forgotten
I will live this life the way she take me

Let's talk about woman, the brunette and money
From the drumbeats and deaf to the tambourine
But do not speak of life,
you do not know what I've been
boy, increases this samba that the verse does not stop
stronger drumbeats and sadness is silent
I take this life the way she take me

It's the way life wants it that way

My pain passes forgotten
I will live this life the way she take me
Let's talk about woman, the brunette and money
From the drumbeats and deaf to the tambourine
But do not speak of life,
you do not know what I've been

Boy, increase this samba that verse not to
Batuque stronger and sadness is silent
And I take this life the way she take me
It's the way life wants
It's this way

HOLOCAUSTO (HOLOCAUST)

Prof. Émer Martins [Monteiro] Walnut [Alberti] Junk:
- ...SÓ NÃO VÃO PARA O FORNO A BRANCA DE NEVE E A CHAPEUZINHO VERMELHO. ( - ...ONLY NOT GO TO THE FURNACE THE SNOW WHITE AND THE LITTLE RED RIDING HOOD.)

Original photos:
http://profemernogueira.blogspot.com.br/2015/01/my-commanders-trees.html
http://profemernogueira.blogspot.com.br/2014/06/reality-what-i-most-like-to-see-is.html

SEE, "MINHA CASA PRONTA EM 2018: MINHA TERRA ARRASADA. (MY HOUSE READY IN 2018: MY SCORCHED EARTH.)"
http://profemernogueira.blogspot.com.br/2016/05/minha-casa-pronta-em-2018-minha-terra.html

[FIG BAD TREE IN SQUARE "JOHN YOSEPH BAPTIST WALNUT (1825-1909)" - TOWN OF JOHN - SAINT PAUL STATE - BRAZIL.]


Sunday,  14 SEPTEMBER, 2014 
RIDE IN THE CITY OF CAMBUÍ - GENERAL MINES STATE - BRAZIL

How said the Master

It is just the courage of a man
When the woman he loves goes away
It is so much change at this time
The bravest men cry

He says it does and happens
Who is not afraid of anything
Raises his voice, he speaks loudly
Mistreats the woman he loves

And when she schism and leaves
The mountain crumbles
And the bravest men
Weeps like a child

"Arnaldo José Nogueira (1871-1947), Domingos José Nogueira (1852-1950) e Émer Nogueira (1978). Arnaldo mostrando o orifício de todas as nossas "cagadas". (Arnoald Yoseph Walnut, Lord's Day Yoseph Walnut and Émer Walnut. Arnoald showing the hole of all our "shit".)"

"ORDER" 
CONSTRUCTION "NEW SAINT JOHN CITY- SAINT PAUL STATE - BRAZIL.
[impeachment] MY BRAZIL]
"BRIDGE OF JOHN"



TRENCH IN EARTH OF WALNUT - TOWN OF JOHN - SAINT PAUL STATE - BRAZIL
[DIED FEW ANIMALS IN WW2! START MY WORLD WAR ON MY BIRTHDAY DAY 02/02. ]

postulātus gradu doctoris 3º mundi bellum
Prof. Émer Martins [Monteiro] Walnut [Alberti] Junk
Ab ungibus leo

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário