sábado, 25 de abril de 2015

Eu me divirto com esses "animais" II. (I have fun WITH THESE "ANIMALS" II.)

"Eu me divirto com esses "animais" I (I have fun WITH THESE "ANIMALS" I)":


Nigerian soldiers preparing to fight Boko Haram in Sambisa forest
Posted April 24, 2015. The Nigerian military has promised Nigerians que before the end of May, the soldiers will invade Sambisa forest to confront the dreaded Boko Haram group.

Sur le front de la guerre contre Boko Haram
Posted February 11, 2015

Britain's Prince Charles, Harry pay tribute to Gallipoli fallen
Posted April 24, 2015. Britain's Prince Charles and Prince Harry join Australian officals at the service for Commonwealth and Irish troops on the eve of the 100th anniversary of one of the bloodiest battles of World War One. Rough Cut (no reporter narration).

ANZAC centenary at Hellfire Pass
Posted on Apr 24, 2015. Australians and New Zealanders mark the centenary of ANZAC Day at Hellfire Pass in Thailand, site of a section of the infamous Thai-Burma railway. Rough cut (no reporter narration).

TRENCH IN EARTH OF WALNUT - TOWN OF JOHN - SAINT PAUL STATE - BRAZIL

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário